Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipod stuck in DFU loop, not recovery loop.

Default Ipod stuck in DFU loop, not recovery loop.
    So the other day I was restore my jail broken iPod touch 4g firmware 4.3.2, so that i could upgrade to iOS 4.3.4. I successfully restored and updated but was already beginning to miss my jailbreak, so i downloaded the newest version of redsn0w and the 4.3.4 iOS from felixbruns.de. the tether jailbreak was also a complete success and i was already on Cydia downloading my favorite apps such as mewseek and freedi youtube downloader and had begun using mewseek to download a few songs, but then i pressed the sleep button to go do something and when i came back and pressed the button again to wake it up, nothing happened. I decided i may have accidentally shut it off so i tried turning it on by holding the sleep button, still nothing. i tried holding both home and sleep button and still nothing. It was still plugged into my computer and iTunes popped up saying that it has detected an ipod in recovery mode, so i tried to restore it. it wouldn't let me because of the jailbreak, so i started Tiny Umbrella and clicked Start TSS server. I re-opened iTunes and restored it, this time successfully, but as soon as message verifying restore disappeared it once again detected an iPod in recovery mode again. I had my ipod stuck in recovery loop before and realized that this couldn't be it due to the face that during this whole process the ipod never once lit up, recovery mode typically shows the itunes logo and the cable connector. but i did recognize it as DFU mode. Ive tried using Tiny umbrella to fix it, ireb, irecovery, recboot, downgrading, upgrading, any possible solution i could think of and yet the screen hasnt so much as flashed, What am I to do? After this I have I feeling that i will never jailbreak again lol

hold in home+power button to cancel it, works for me