Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2nd gen battery case

Hybrid View

Default 2nd gen battery case
    is there a battery case for the ipod touch 2g? the case basically goes around the ipod like a normal case but has a dock adapter on the bottom to charge it when the battery is low. if not could i make one out of an iphone 3g or 3gs backing?
    also im going to be buying the richard solo 1800 if you want it for $5.00 put for code: Brennan

Yea I want to know if there are any for the 2gen iPod touch too!

no there are only battery cases for ipod touch 4g, iphone 4,iphone 4s, iphone 5 and ipod touch 5g, ipod touch 2g is too "outdated"

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarBasilio View Post
    no there are only battery cases for ipod touch 4g, iphone 4,iphone 4s, iphone 5 and ipod touch 5g, ipod touch 2g is too "outdated"
    Unfortunately for you, you would be wrong. Shortly after I posted my part of this thread, I found a new Mophie battery case, brand new on eBay for $6. You can still find them but they are no long being made. You would have to look on ebay, amazon, or any place that sells things.

Quote Originally Posted by BikeBuilder63 View Post
    Unfortunately for you, you would be wrong. Shortly after I posted my part of this thread, I found a new Mophie battery case, brand new on eBay for $6. You can still find them but they are no long being made. You would have to look on ebay, amazon, or any place that sells things.
    sorry my bad i did not know :P