Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch 4th Generation Volume

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPod Touch 4th Generation Volume
    I've been having some problem with the volume on my iPod Touch. Everytime the song switches, the volume suddenly gets really low. I'll put the volume all the way up, but it's still difficult to hear. I found out that if I fastfwded or rewinded the song a bit, the volume goes back to normal, but as I'm sure you can imagine, that's pretty annoying to have to do all the time. Does anyone know what to do about this, or has anyone had this issue before?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NYR View Post
    I've been having some problem with the volume on my iPod Touch. Everytime the song switches, the volume suddenly gets really low. I'll put the volume all the way up, but it's still difficult to hear. I found out that if I fastfwded or rewinded the song a bit, the volume goes back to normal, but as I'm sure you can imagine, that's pretty annoying to have to do all the time. Does anyone know what to do about this, or has anyone had this issue before?
    Thanks
    make sure no parental control is on and maybe the button is stuck but i first recommend you checking volume settings and parental control

TEKTALK2DAY

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Try restarting the iPod or maybe putting it into Recovery Mode. Make sure to sync it first.Then, To put it into recovery mode, press the home and lock buttons and ignore everything on the screen until you see on the screen a white USB cable with an arrow on top of it pointing to an iTunes sign. Plug you iPod into iTunes and then restore it FROM your backup. It should work then.