+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What is this in my nvram?

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
(click for larger image - retina display) I just don't know what this is. I didn't set this. The image you see is from an iPod touch 4th gen. On
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question What is this in my nvram?

(click for larger image - retina display)
    I just don't know what this is. I didn't set this.
    The image you see is from an iPod touch 4th gen. On my brother's 3rd gen (both jailbroken), "obliteration" is set to "Enabling auto boot" and "oblit-begins" doesn't exist.

I thought this was strange, so I asked what this is. Both iPods are running iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n, both have root and mobile passwords changed from alpine.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ismoothproject's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I just noticed that. Weird huh? What's with the bible verse? Notice the time stamp: "2011-01-05 12:06:59 GMT-05:00"
    ModMyi Rocks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Same thing here on a 3rd gen touch.
    I am also noticing the same thing on a 3rd gen touch on firmware 4.3.3 jailbroken with redsn0w. I have not done any obliteration, and I see this in my nvram, which is almost the same thing as yours. I don't know if obliteration will begin or not, as I have important data stored on my ipod through the program USB Drive which I got from cydia.
    I am going to manually clear those nvram variables by googling for the default ones.
    What is this in my nvram?-img_0177.png