+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: jailreak blackra1n problem - qtcf.dll not found-

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Angry jailreak blackra1n problem - qtcf.dll not found-
    ok, my ipod touch 8gb 3G firmware 3.1.2. was out of battery and it shut down. I knew how to reboot because my ipod was already jailbroken. When I plugged my ipod into my Windows XP computer itunes came up and it said ipod is on recovery mode and u need to restore it, but i closed it out cuz i knew it was gonna erase all my data. So I opened up the blackra1n program but it said "missing qtcf.dll component." I was searching through lists of where i can download qtcf.dll i put it in C://WINDOWS/system32. Then I thought blackra1n would work but then it said "cannot find entry point of qtcf_cfunichargetunicodepropertydataforp… I have been doing everything to do for this blackra1n to start up but it won't. Right now i've been spending days. I really don't want to restore from itunes because it'll erase my cracked apps and I forgot to back it up. plz plzplzplz somebody help.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Sounds like blackra1n is having a problem on your computer alone so try blackra1n on a different computer. However if you do end up restoring serves you right for having cracked apps, support developers and they will support you.
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here