+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes WiFi Music Store

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
Whoever has an ipod touch, will you please host the itunesmusicstore.app (or whatever its called). Since the iphone and ipod touch have the same OS, I would assume that simply
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iTunes WiFi Music Store
    Whoever has an ipod touch, will you please host the itunesmusicstore.app (or whatever its called).

Since the iphone and ipod touch have the same OS, I would assume that simply dropping it in would make it appear on the springboard?

Hook us up iPod touchers!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Lol, people here arent patient... they said this week its gonna come out... the week is almost over wait for it.. probably today or tomorrow

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    and we cant post it anyway because we cant get into the itouch to snag the file

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

/\ thats if you install it and it actually works. i'd wait for the official program anyways to make sure they got the thing working correctly. who buys music anyways.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

lol alper..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I like buying music, thank you very much. I have friends who are musicians and have always though it was stupid to justify not paying for music because "the money doesn't go to the artists!". The success of a song or album really impacts the artist, even if they don't receive a good amount of the money you paid directly.

So, personally, I'm very excited about the Wi-Fi iTunes Music Store on my iPhone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nato64 View Post
    I like buying music, thank you very much. I have friends who are musicians and have always though it was stupid to justify not paying for music because "the money doesn't go to the artists!". The success of a song or album really impacts the artist, even if they don't receive a good amount of the money you paid directly.

So, personally, I'm very excited about the Wi-Fi iTunes Music Store on my iPhone.
    I don't think it's about the money not going to the artist either. That's just a way for people to justify stealing the music.

I steal it because I can't justify buying it.