+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get an ipod Touch after conference on sept 18!

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
Recently, 'mums the word' about a conference that is suppose to be held in london on september 18. I have a wierd feeling there gona upgrade some of the hard
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Get an ipod Touch after conference on sept 18!
    Recently, 'mums the word' about a conference that is suppose to be held in london on september 18. I have a wierd feeling there gona upgrade some of the hard drive. Get OR order an ipod Touch after conference on sept 18!

heres the link:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/13/a...ing-in-london/

read and enjoy!

Green Apple
    Thanks

i highly doubt there going to add to the touch already. Most likely they are going to announce euro carriers for the iphone, and maybe launch the euro iphone. MAYBE they'll announce a 16gb 3g iphone for 499 euros but thats a big MAYBE.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i highly doubt it too, i mean consider that the iPod touch wont even be released by then, why the hell would they go and announce upgrades to it already?

but a euro iPhone does sound likely, and it just about has to be 3G due to the carriers over there, and with the iPod Touch having a 16GB flash drive, it would make some sense to go ahead and release that while your at it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

My speculation of the 16gb was based on a leaked german t-mobile ad. I've also heard some carriers in Europe are "upgrading" their networks to support EDGE.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Why would apple announce an update to a product that has only been in the stores for 24 hours? Also, why would they do it in London and make it a press invite. I call no joy on this theory.

I'm with the herd....either iPhone or Beatles...tho I would do the Beatles announcement in Liverpool if I were in Marketing.