Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nes Sim help!

Lightbulb Nes Sim help!
    Hi, i am new to the whole hacking thing, I downloaded the nullriver installer app, and did the thing where i unlocked using independince and then used fugu to upload things on my iphone more easily. then i downloaded the nes simulator I wanted to play mario and stuff on it and i thought it came with it or something. Can someone please help me out on how to put mario and different games on it, and also how to delete it when i wan't to or if there is a better nes sim that someone can sugest! Also if you want please give me any tips on good apps that i should download! Thanks this is very exciting. Opening up my eyes to the world of hacking!

By the way don't hate me but i am using a mac so take that into account if i need to download stuff, thanks.
    Last edited by jbf13; 09-11-2007 at 07:45 PM. Reason: giving more info on hardware I can work with.

Quote Originally Posted by jbf13 View Post
    Hi, i am new to the whole hacking thing, I downloaded the nullriver installer app, and did the thing where i unlocked using independince and then used fugu to upload things on my iphone more easily. then i downloaded the nes simulator I wanted to play mario and stuff on it and i thought it came with it or something. Can someone please help me out on how to put mario and different games on it, and also how to delete it when i wan't to or if there is a better nes sim that someone can sugest! Also if you want please give me any tips on good apps that i should download! Thanks this is very exciting. Opening up my eyes to the world of hacking!

By the way don't hate me but i am using a mac so take that into account if i need to download stuff, thanks.
    to legally be able to play mario and stuff you need the orginal game that you want to play then you can download the rom. just search google and dont ask me where to get it. i dont know where to put the rom though

Thanks

I dont know where to get IT!!!! but i will tell you where it goes.....var/root/media/ROMS/NES.....you have to make the roms folder, open it up then make the NES folder inside the ROMS folder.....All your roms go in NES folder then you have to change the permissions to 0755.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Is this for an iPod Touch?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews