Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 8 things missing on the iPod Touch!!

Default 8 things missing on the iPod Touch!!
    This looks great and is probably the future iphone nano or a thinner 2nd gen iphone but for now I'm kinda underwhelmed by a few things -

I Hate its small capacity and price too, but other than that ....

1 Where's Email? Hopefully will come in a future update.

2 Rumored to have bluetooth, I hope apple flicks the switch on this feature.

3 Where's flash? can't login into youtube, just a bunch of .h264 videos right now pretty useless.

4 iTunes wifi music store? what about movies? tv shows?

5 Sadly no audio-in , that means no mic, no recording and no skype or voice on IM clients over wifi.

6 Regular radio/digital, I dunno why they left this out!!

7 No live audio/video streaming

8 The homescreen is too similar to iphone, the black background and the emptiness makes it look boring.

I think that's about it but yeah it would be awesome with even half these features were in ... feel free to add your own!
    Last edited by zibalingz; 09-07-2007 at 06:02 AM.

hey, for a $100 more you get a phone with it.. Just don't activate it and you get the features you want!

The main thing missing is SPEAKERS. The speakers are one reason I love my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyavi View Post
    The main thing missing is SPEAKERS. The speakers are one reason I love my iPhone.
    The iPhone isn't meant to be a portable boom box. The speaker was not intended for great audio quality. That is why it would be a waste on the Touch.

I think a speaker would be good, the rest can be added in firmware updates or hacks
    "Hey, I thought you said that guy was dead!"
    "No, what I said was he sleeps with the fishes"
    Windows is not a virus, viruses do something.