+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting the ipod function to work for unactivated cell phone

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
My iphone has an invalid sim, but it is partially activated. I can use wi-fi and youtube, but how do you copy mp3 songs into the iphone. I tried using
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Getting the ipod function to work for unactivated cell phone
    My iphone has an invalid sim, but it is partially activated. I can use wi-fi and youtube, but how do you copy mp3 songs into the iphone. I tried using the iturnz and then triedccopying the song thru the playlist method, but the itunez software just keeps saying it is invalid sim when i click on the device, what other methods are there to copy songs from pc to the iphone? thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone maXimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman2 View Post
    My iphone has an invalid sim, but it is partially activated. I can use wi-fi and youtube, but how do you copy mp3 songs into the iphone. I tried using the iturnz and then triedccopying the song thru the playlist method, but the itunez software just keeps saying it is invalid sim when i click on the device, what other methods are there to copy songs from pc to the iphone? thanks
    Use one of the activation processes. It won't connect to iTunes if it is not activated. Are you using an AT&T/Cingular sim?