+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FTP Client for iTouch AND Windoze...

is a discussion within the

iPod Touch General Chat

forums, a part of the

iPod Touch

section;
Ok, I got PureFTPd for my iTouch so I could further mod and skin my files on there, seeing as iSpit and a few of the server clients on there
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default FTP Client for iTouch AND Windoze...
    Ok, I got PureFTPd for my iTouch so I could further mod and skin my files on there, seeing as iSpit and a few of the server clients on there only work one way, I need a file management system to edit and rearrange my iTouch files, as well as upload file to it, and I figured out quickly that PureFTPd is quite possibly the only program in existence built to run off anything BUT windoze. So anyways, I'm looking for a FTP client that WILL work both ways, or at least set up a server that will give me the port, i.p., username and password to connect with SmartFTP or WinSCP.

EditZ: Don't give me any "just enter you IP addy into WinSCP" please, I followed the guide perfectly and I get this every time:

EditZZ: I've figured it out on my own no thanks to the kind community here, but ironically enough to Xbox Live Customer Support. Ya I know, I'm scared too.

The problem was with my Belkin Wireless router and the problem has been addressed thoroughly. Tommorow when I get my Touch back I'll experiment a bit, then write up an alternate SSH wiki for other people using belkin routers.

*unofficial LOCK*
    Last edited by Crosseyes; 01-23-2008 at 10:21 PM.