Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
01-07-2013, 09:55 PM #1Add Battery Percentage to iPod Touch 5th Generation on IOS 6+ without Jailbreaking
This Tutorial will show you how to add Battery Percentage to your iPod Touch 5G on IOS 6+ without jailbreaking.
1. Download iBackupBot for Windows or Mac from here: iBackupBot - iTunes Backup Manager for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
2. Plug in your iPod Touch, Launch iTunes and create a current Backup of your iPod.
3. Open iBackupBot, and click your latest backup located on the left side.
4. Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist in the right window and double click to open it,
hit cancel to bypass the registration notice.
5. After <dict> type this exactly as shown:
6 Press CTRL + s on your keyboard to save the file.
7. Now Right-Click your backup in iBackupBot and hit Restore.
iBackupBot will now restore your device from this newly modded backup.
8. Enjoy your new Battery Percentage Indicator on your unjailbroken iPod Touch 5G