Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to make a custom boot logo

Question How to make a custom boot logo
    I really want to make my own now that i am done with my last theme for now, but i spent so much time making my theme so cool i have NO idea about bootlogos. Can i have a step-by-step walkthrough, or is it to hard for that? I am clueless...

haha step by step.....as much as i hate to give away my secrets.....kidding!! a bootlogo is just a slideshow of pictures. Ya know how i learned? I SSH'd into my ipod and took one of the bootlogos i downloaded out. It is just a progression from one image to the next. Have picture "0" be something barely on the screen, picture "1" it comes on the screen a bit more and so on. The pictures need to be numbered 0-32......i never do more than 32 though because it gets really laggy. Also just a note, bootlogos do not work on 5.0+ as of now.
    Ipod enthusiast/computer programmer.......anyone want a PC music randomizer?

you havent read the comments on that article have you? haha trust me, i jumped on that when i seen it too, it works on some bootlogos i guess, such as the greenpoison skull bootlogo, but it doesnt work with any of mine, its very sketchy.
    Ipod enthusiast/computer programmer.......anyone want a PC music randomizer?