+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First time modder, simple questions...

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
Ipod touch 3g 5.0.1 brand new untethered Mod. My cousin had is old ipod jailbroken and had this app that made his icons swivel into a circle and then spin
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Angry First time modder, simple questions...
    Ipod touch 3g 5.0.1 brand new untethered Mod.

My cousin had is old ipod jailbroken and had this app that made his icons swivel into a circle and then spin to the next page instead of just sliding over... Any idea on this?

My cousin also had the ability to download any app I could find on the iTunes Appstore for free even the iVip app which was i think 999.99$ or something ridiculous.

Keyboard themes do not seem to be working... not sure what I am doing wrong?

good SMS app that's free?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 888 Posts

Welcome to moding and ModMyi.

I am not aware of the mod you mentioned off hand. But I wanted to let you know that piracy/cracked app talk is not allowed on this forum. That was what your second question is about. So you will find no help on here for that question.

Keyboard themes have been an issue for a while now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Welcome to moding and ModMyi.

I am not aware of the mod you mentioned off hand. But I wanted to let you know that piracy/cracked app talk is not allowed on this forum. That was what your second question is about. So you will find no help on here for that question.

Keyboard themes have been an issue for a while now.
    I thought the whole point of jailbreaking was to get the apps for free my bad...
    Ok so keyboard's are an issue... I am restoring my ipod to total factory new, getting my stuff back on it, and waiting a few months till all kinks are worked out.

See you guys in a few months.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 888 Posts

Nope the point of jailbreaking is to get mods to customize the phone to do things or look different. Like the stuff Apple left out.

The keyboard issue has been around for a while so not sure when that will be 100% ironed out.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe the tweak is called barrel. ColorKeyboard allows you to customize your keyboard without using winterboard. A good free SMS app is textfree. Search for it on the app store.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks

You are correct. It is barrel, which is paid. Getting it for free is considered piracy, and i cannot help you. Just look it up in Google. Again, I cannot help you with hacking free apps, but i can say you should Google it, that's how i found out both of those things.