Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 5.0.1 bootlogos?

Default iOS 5.0.1 bootlogos?
    This questions is to anyone who may know. Anyone know about bootlogos on iOS 5.0.1? It is finally untethered but i still would like to know if i can do bootlogos. Anyone know or hear about it? I still have the bootlogo option under my settings, but when i turn off and back on, just apple. Hope to hear from someone.

Sam

No help here, same issue...

Was kind of disappointed when i finally went untethered and still couldnt do bootlogos Hope they update the JB to allow for bootlogos.

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Boot logo options under settings? Where?

Also, I thought you could customize the boot logo using sn0wbreeze. There's an option there that allows you to pick your own boot logo, but I don't think itll be a untethered jailbreak until ih8snow updates his tool.

-img_0813.png
    I have the bootlogo option Also, i cannot garuntee, but i think sn0wbreeze has a static, non-animated bootlogo option, again i cant say for sure, but i think so. I want animated ones! :P

Thanks

Oh its a tweak that's why. :P hmm it's indeed compatible with iOS 5 right? And I believe your right, SB doesn't allow animated boot logos.

yea, when i used greenpoison to JB to.....4.2.1 i believe, it auto installed that tweak, the option under settings has been there ever since then. I cannot use the bootlogos though, it only shows the apple on start up, but the option under settings still lets me preview the bootlogo just fine.

Thanks

Oh your on 4.2.1, okay I see. Hmm thats weird. I don't see why it shouldn't work. Did you reboot it to see if it works?

sorry, that was misleading, i used greenpoison when i went to 4.2.1.....like a couple months back :P im on 5.0.1 now, so im guessing its not supported on 5.0.1, but since the option works under settings still i think it has potential

Thanks

Oh lol, got me confused there for a sec. But yeah I'm not sure if its compatible with 5 yet or not. Some tweaks will show the option on settings but really wont work.

yea, sorry about that That was one of my favorite customization things for sure, not so much that i used it myself because i rarely turn off my device, just put it to sleep, i did like to make them though! Had some pretty big hitters, loved to watch the download counts go up :P

Thanks

Lol yeah I feel ya.