Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: nexus s live wallpaper

Default nexus s live wallpaper
    hey there im having trouble changingg the default wallpaper to a wallpaper of my choice.i have an ipod touch 4th gen running ios 5.0.1. this is what i have tried so far.
    - default wallpaper name is pyramid_background.png , getting new image (960x640) changed name to pyramid_background.png and replacing default. end result just a black background but animations still work

- chaning the resolution of the new wallpaper same as the default one also same name . black background animations work. also change the name to [email protected] still doesnt work just animations showing

- i also tried changing the code in lines.css . added the line background-size: 320px 480px; after background-repeat:no repeat; but still no avail.

- i tried changing the image url to private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.jpg still no avail

im out of options please help thanks in advance

On 5.0.1? Just go into your pictures app, tap the pic you want, if needed when the pic is showing, tap again until you see a little arrow in a box, tap that and select "Use as wallpaper".

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Planet Earth

Change the name from "wallpaper@2x" to " wallpaper"

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

i am having the exact same problem, I'm sure someone knows a solution...thank you in advance

EDIT: I am running an iPhone 4 on 5.0.1 and have tried all the above with no luck...