Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Bootlogos

Default Custom Bootlogos
    Ocassionally i get bored . Post custom bootlogo ideas here and i will work on some when i have time, will have more time coming up, christmas break, then no college for a month. While you are thinking, look at some of my current ones on youtube: Skeleton Bootlogo

Just check the related videos for some of my others.

Sam
    Last edited by samuel17; 12-05-2011 at 03:32 PM.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Manchester United

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Hi ipodtouchman77,
    Any specifics about the manchester united bootlogo?

Sam

Thanks

Idk, see what you can come up with...itd be nice if it was hd for iPod touch 4th gen, and iPhone 4. Surprise me

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Hi ipodtouchman77,
    Did you look at any of my other ones I did? I'm not too sure what you consider HD :P my skeleton one is probably the best looking one graphics wise, the skeleton used was a better quality image. Its going to be a busy week though, will work on it Friday I'm hoping.

Sam

Hi ipodtouchman77,
    Havent gotten the bootlogo done yet, just wondering though, before i put it on cydia can i send it to you to test? Im on 5.0.1 and im tethered so i cant test any bootlogos until the untethered JB comes out.

Sam

Thanks

I too am tethered...

I suppose that could be a problem haha I will have to see if I can find someone untethered to test it for me.

Thanks

How's the bootlogo. I can test it now that I'm untethered on 5.0.1.

How can you test it? I'm untethered now too but bootlogos don't seem to work on iOS 5.0.1, I still have the bootlogo option under settings but when I turn it off and back on, just the white apple.
    Ipod enthusiast/computer programmer.......anyone want a PC music randomizer?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samuel17 View Post
    How can you test it? I'm untethered now too but bootlogos don't seem to work on iOS 5.0.1, I still have the bootlogo option under settings but when I turn it off and back on, just the white apple.
    Oh ok nvm then

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    Oh ok nvm then
    The bootlogo is done, I can put it on Cydia but neither of us can actually use it haha

Just a note for anyone who can use it, the Manchester United bootlogo is out for download.

Thanks

Some bootlogos work....but this one make your screen flash colors and stuff until you change it. But like the greenpois0n one works

i guess we wait for the Dev Team to update animate. I did email them about it but im positive they are busy with the new 5.0.1 jailbreak still being new for all devices and other things. At least people on older devices can use it. Its been a semi-popular bootlogo.

Make the apple sign grow legs, and walk away

I could make it grow legs, hold up a sign that says "I quit" and walk away :P haha put some Mr. Potato head legs on it haha I will put it on the to do list, college started again though so not as much time :'(

Aw. I would be so happy and would download it for sure if you did that. Thanks!

It is finally done! the "Apple Quits Bootlogo" is waiting for approval. Im guessing in the next day or 2 it will be on cydia for download. Enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast