+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Bootlogos

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
Thanks! Can you message me when its out?
    Thanks

Thanks! Can you message me when its out?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Yes sir, i will post back here when i get the email saying it has been accepted. Usually the email says its been accepted and "can take 3-4 hours to show up on cydia, if its not already" but i never know the exact moment it gets on there. I have many out there, check em out :P
    Ipod enthusiast/computer programmer.......anyone want a PC music randomizer?

Thanks
    I just got the email that the bootlogo was accepted and will be on cydia soon. I havent checked yet myself but it should be out there soon

Thanks
    Its out! Image here---->Custom Bootlogos-apple-head.png

Thanks
    Hey Jerry,
    You check it out yet. I want to get peoples opinion on it. Ive gotten a few cydia emails, none of which i could read haha darn cydia emails.

Thanks

Can you make a bootlogo for iOS 5.0.1 with the Aperture Science logo(from the Portal video game)? You could probably find it by searching in Google Images "Aperture Science Logo".

It looks like this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Aperture+Science+logo&um=1&hl=en&client=f irefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&biw=1152&bih=725&tbm=isch&tbnid=LOfNw_9A3T DCVM:&imgrefurl=http://boourns.cjb.net/images.php%3Fview%3D227&docid=YK9gGifO5g_AdM&imgur l=http://boourns.cjb.net/aperturescience.png&w=2500&h=2500&ei=I9hCT-GvCqWW2AXJ-9yuCA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=842&sig=10422086470046272 3147&page=1&tbnh=161&tbnw=179&start=0&ndsp=15&ved= 0CE8QrQMwAQ&tx=67&ty=125 You'd probably be able to find a better one, but that one would be okay!

And then maybe fade that out and then have this show up:

http://images.google.com/imgres?q=Ap...ed=0CFoQrQMwBQ

I'd be VERY grateful if you did this!

Last edited by -GLaDOS-; 02-20-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks
    hi GLaDOS,
    I will see what i can do. College semester has been back in swing and its been a very busy and stressful one haha I will see if i can work on it this week but it might be questionable if i get to it. Did you look at my video that i had a link to in my first post? Fading out alone is boring, i can do more than that :P

Alright, after posting i had some ideas. My thought is that i could have the "wheel" like you had in the first pic roll in with a piece missing, a question mark flashes in the middle of the "wheel", kinda like "uhhhh what?", then the missing piece shoots in from the corner of the screen, combines back with the "wheel", a blue flash happens, and the second picture ends up on the screen. Just a quick thought.

Sam
    Last edited by samuel17; 02-21-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Addition

Thanks

That's a great idea! If you could do that, that would be awesome! Also, take your time on this, there's no rush to finish it. School is more important!

Thanks
    The bootlogo is finished! I dont think it is quite the masterpiece i was initially thinking of, but it turned out decent. Do let me know your thoughts. It is currently uploading, biggest bootlogo i've ever made at 14MB! haha When you make a full screen color explosion though that will happen. I usually dont like to do that but i thought it fit. Hoping to see it on cydia earliest tomorrow afternoon. Hope you like it.

Thanks

Great! What's the name of the boot logo?

Thanks
    Its called "Aperture Science Bootlogo". I will post back when i get the email saying the bootlogo was approved, but even when i get that email it can still be a few hours before it shows up on cydia, sometimes haha

Thanks
    wow, got the email already! surprised me for sure, real quick! All thats left to do is watch for it.

Thanks

I got the bootlogo!! It's awesome dude! But it doesn't work for me...any ideas why?

Thanks
    What do you mean it doesn't work? Are you on iOS 5.0/5.0.1? I'm gonna guess you could look at it under settings but not when you restarted?

Thanks

Nope, I selected it then resprang, and it didn't do anything when I booted it up.

Thanks
    You cant just respring, you need to do a full restart(ex. turn off and turn back on). If you are on 5.0 or 5.0.1 you need "animate fix......" that you can download on cydia, just search "animate fix". See if any of that helps ya out.

Thanks

Wow that helped, thanks dude! Great job on the bootlogo!

Thanks
    Glad i could help ya out man and glad ya like the bootlogo.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12