+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock screen problems

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
i jailbroke my new ipod touch, 4th generation, firmware 4.3.4. i select a theme using Cydia/Winterboard and it restarts the springboard. The lock screen stays the same with a picture
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Lock screen problems
    i jailbroke my new ipod touch, 4th generation, firmware 4.3.4. i select a theme using Cydia/Winterboard and it restarts the springboard. The lock screen stays the same with a picture and the usual "slide to unlock". i tried downloading ONLY lock screen packages and none of them work. why?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Send screenshot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It is possible that 4.3.4 is not compatible with Lockscreen themes which makes me wonder why you would even want one. You can just go to your images and change you lockscreen background anyway and If you wanted to change the "slide to unlock" you would only have to go into System/coreservices/english/springboard.plist and scroll to "Away_Lock" or something like that and change "slide to unlock" to whatever you wanted.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there any kind of tweak you might of downloaded making the lockscreen stay the same? Also try changing the wall paper just from under settings see if the works.
    Ben