Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Windows 7 Ultimate Theme for iPod Touch 3G&4G Is Here!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default [RELEASE] Windows 7 Ultimate Theme for iPod Touch 3G&4G Is Here!
    content has been deleted by user.
    Last edited by LaGGaH; 09-01-2012 at 11:10 PM.

How can I get that?

I can't get it, it keeps saying page error?
    Last edited by {Name here}; 05-16-2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

AHAH, sorry, i just re-posted the links, they should be working now

That looks kriffing awesome! So I take it that it wouldn't work on an iPod touch 2g, would it? (I really need to upgrade...)
    You know, whatever doesn't kill you.... hurts.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey, thanks for the comment, no i dont think so, but u can try and if it does work let me know. But its more for the iPod Touch 3g&4g.

nice mate, but I can't download the theme since megaupload's service is temporarily not available from my service area. Can u upload in other file hosting web?

P.S. I may try to find out how to download from megaupload as well

okay m8 i found a website that can download files from megaupload.
    Last edited by fabregas0414; 05-21-2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i followed all the steps, and it took me around 35 mins or so and i was soo happy that this beautiful design would brighten up my iPod, but once i activated the theme via winterboard, it looked SOOO MESSED UP ! ill post a pic to show what happend andd i have currently iPod Touch 3rd Generation 8GB 4.1 firmware.. any help? thanks edit: im using grid lock, so does it matter if i use iblanks or not?

http://imageshack.us/g/19/photozz.png/

i know, i think i did something wrong.. can anyone please help me? thank youu soo much !!!!
    Last edited by AffanX; 06-18-2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: pictures didnt load so i uploaded album link

Green Apple
    Thanks

hmmmm, it seems that ipod touch 3 gen doessnt support the reoultion, of this theme. If you download iconoclasm, and its on 5x4, try changing it to something else otherwise, im nnot quite sure since i dont havve a 3G ipod only 4G.

do you have any other ideas for a Windows theme for ipod 3rd gen? because i've been looking EVERYWHERE and i got happy that this was for 3rd gen but didnt work also aero doesnt work either. thanks man

I have an iPod Touch 4G on 4.3.3 firmware, and mine looked somewhat similar to AffanX's result...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hmmmm, did you follow the instructions that was included in the folder? Also did you look over the pictures and info, on this forum?

Default Pictures in this forum not working
    The Pictures have a white square and a red X (top of the page) in this theme setup guide can you reupload the pictures

thanks

I will windows 7 ultimate theme downloaded if u wont free download link sent mij thanks duitserr
    Last edited by duitserr; 04-14-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coast123 View Post
    The Pictures have a white square and a red X (top of the page) in this theme setup guide can you reupload the pictures
    I'm not having problems at all. Try reloading the page. It can also be your computer.
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.