Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.3.2 lock screen problem

Default 4.3.2 lock screen problem
    Hey guys, I have a problem with my lock screen.when I download themes from cydia that changes my lock screen background it does not change it stays the same from the old background. I'm running on 4.3.2 unteathered redsnow

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Did you make sure the theme is compatible with your firmware version?

How do I check I'm kinda new

Thanks

Usually the description in the package in Cydia will say what it's compatible with.

Thanks

No problem. Usually most themes compatible with iOS 4 will work on any iOS 4 as long as it mentions that it includes 4.1 or 4.2.1. If not, it's just a change in 4.3.x which some modifications may need to be made. I haven't seen anything really that is specifically for 4.3.x yet tho.

Default same problem here
    I have the same problem tooo, background theme installs fine, but the lockscreen just wont appear, is it the problem with winter board or theme. Since the laockscreen seems to change from settings. Please help us on how to solve this? I would really appreciate an answer. Oh! I am on 4.3.2 too, redsn0w jailbreak

Thanks

Sorry to hijack the thread but i created a theme for 4.1 which everything works. I used the same theme on 4.3.2 and the folder, dock, lockscreen, lockscreen media player buttons don't work. I have tried changing the image names to @2x, @2x~iphone and ~iphone and it still don't work. Does anyone have a working theme for 4.3.2? Thanks in advance