Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dreamboard themes?

Default Dreamboard themes?
    Can anybody help me!! I wanna get Dreamboard themes cuz i got bored of the android theme so i want new themee but i dont know how to get them so i need help. Yeahhh. Thankss!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jkami21 View Post
    Can anybody help me!! I wanna get Dreamboard themes cuz i got bored of the android theme so i want new themee but i dont know how to get them so i need help. Yeahhh. Thankss!
    Do a search in this site if ya got modmyi app it's the search tab if ya on the net it's the magnifying glass on the top right search for dreamboard hope this helps

Default Themes For DreamBoard
    No piracy

Thanks mod...
    Last edited by Kyle&Graham; 04-18-2011 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle&Graham View Post
    Hello some good DreamBoard themes are at the site below!
    DreamBoard Themes - insanelyi

I recommend the Apple Desk Theme and OS7. You will have to scroll down a little for them. Or you can add a source in Cydia which is cydia.************* and once you have done that just search DreamBoard.

Hope I Could Help,

Kyle&Graham
    Try to avoid posting links to "those" websites

Ok but why?
    "those" sites pirate apps from here. And here piracy is not promoted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

link4403 (04-12-2011)

Thanks

Ok but why?
    They're piracy sources.. Lol

Thanks

Mmmmmhhhhmmmmm

Hello some good DreamBoard themes are at the site below!
    DreamBoard Themes - insanelyi

I recommend the Apple Desk Theme and OS7. You will have to scroll down a little for them. Or you can add a source in Cydia which is cydia.************* and once you have done that just search DreamBoard.

Hope I Could Help,

Kyle&Graham
    Do i have to purchase/donate to get the themes?? Thanks for the link i have it in my email cuz i get messages when somebody answer me

You do not need to donate or purchase anything it is all free

I don't like where this is headed, could a mod please close this thread?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I, for one, would not want one of those oh-so-lovely repos cracking my theme, which I have been working on since the day DreamBoard released. It's not even the monetary issue, I just don't like their ethics or work. Nearly every time they "crack" something, they break features. All in all, if a theme costs a few dollars, and you don't want to pay, don't get it.

First off who would pay for a virtual thing that does not help you get far in life all it does is make your iPod look cool. I know some people that would not pay for themes. I would and many others would rather get it cracked because it is just dumb to pay for a theme once again it wont help you in life it only makes your iPod look cool.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle&Graham For This Useful Post:

sp00nfedem1 (04-20-2011)

Thanks

First off who would pay for a virtual thing that does not help you get far in life all it does is make your iPod look cool. I know some people that would not pay for themes. I would and many others would rather get it cracked because it is just dumb to pay for a theme once again it wont help you in life it only makes your iPod look cool.
    People work hard making those themes. No, it doesn't "get you anywhere in life", but neither does being a pirate. All in all, you're stealing from those who have put hours, days, and weeks into offering quality content. If you don't want to spend your money on that, fine. Don't be a low-life pirate. Does buying a computer get you anywhere in life? Nope. The latest and greatest in phone tech? Nope. So stop your ******** and go be pirate scum somewhere else.

Don't come on here anymore. Can a mod please close this thread and ban him?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bodhi1976 For This Useful Post:

Kxhan15 (04-14-2011), link4403 (04-14-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaramazov View Post
    Don't come on here anymore. Can a mod please close this thread and ban him?
    Hmm I could've sworn I said this a few days ago.
    I said i dont like where this is going. And I was right about it. Yet this thread remains open

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Hmm I could've sworn I said this a few days ago.
    I said i dont like where this is going. And I was right about it. Yet this thread remains open
    Yeah, go figure. I can't believe this hasn't been shut down.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodhi1976 For This Useful Post:

Brando123 (05-12-2011)

Thanks

The mods get busy from time to time. Hopefully they'll get around to it soon

so i think that low life thief is saying that since going to buy a nice pair of pants wont get you any further in life he's the guy the cops pick up in front of the store for trying to steal them. i personally would never work for free, and i don't believe anyone else should either. thats why i don't pirate anything, if i don't buy it i don't need it. these themes are cool, and are worth money

Quote Originally Posted by Kxhan15 View Post
    so i think that low life thief is saying that since going to buy a nice pair of pants wont get you any further in life he's the guy the cops pick up in front of the store for trying to steal them. i personally would never work for free, and i don't believe anyone else should either. thats why i don't pirate anything, if i don't buy it i don't need it. these themes are cool, and are worth money
    id rather put it like this.
    u do what ever the hell u want, be what ever you want, but dont do it where ever u want.
    u know people here are against piracy and u come here to say u should pirate.
    what ever. thats what u want to believe. not a problem with me. just dont go freaking posting about it and keep it to ur self

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast