Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dreamboard themes?

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
Why shouldn't I come back on I'm not afraid of you! Originally Posted by link4403 People work hard making those themes. No, it doesn't "get you anywhere in life", but
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why shouldn't I come back on I'm not afraid of you!

Quote Originally Posted by link4403 View Post
    People work hard making those themes. No, it doesn't "get you anywhere in life", but neither does being a pirate. All in all, you're stealing from those who have put hours, days, and weeks into offering quality content. If you don't want to spend your money on that, fine. Don't be a low-life pirate. Does buying a computer get you anywhere in life? Nope. The latest and greatest in phone tech? Nope. So stop your ******** and go be pirate scum somewhere else.
    Actually computers get you somewhere in life because if you are smart enough you would realize thats how teachers put grades in, thats how we spread information and learn new things. So why don't you just stop trying to be cool and act like your big and tough I'am NOT afraid of you!
    Last edited by Kyle&Graham; 04-15-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Please grow up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodhi1976 For This Useful Post:

nyar (04-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle&Graham View Post
    Why shouldn't I come back on I'm not afraid of you!

Actually computers get you somewhere in life because if you are smart enough you would realize thats how teachers put grades in, thats how we spread information and learn new things. So why don't you just stop trying to be cool and act like your big and tough I'am NOT afraid of you!
    Your obviously not going to get any help from the ModMyI forums. Go back the cracked sites and look for help, I guarantee you won't get any. To get assistance here, support these themers who work hard to "make your iPod look cool". Some of the Dreamboard themes are free, but others you will have to pay for. If you cannot afford $1-$3, then you should get a job.

...We also don't care whether or not your afraid of us.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why shouldn't I come on anymore I'am not afraid of you!

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle&Graham View Post
    Why shouldn't I come on anymore I'am not afraid of you!
    Omfg, dude piracy is wrong get that through your skull!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

Stop the piracy talk
    This is everyones warning.
    Modmyi does not support it and has no tolerance for it!
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Kyle&Graham (04-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys, sorry me and a friend share this account and just relized the problems on here when I got hit by crapload of e-mails. He acted a little immature but a little of you went too far. I'll try to inform him that piracy info is againest the forum rules. I didn't know people took such care for the small guys making themes like me, and how you fight so hard to put up for them, that's good for you. We all see things differently, but I do realize that ModMyI doesn't support piracy (which it shouldn't), I mean it has a app store app which I find ironic and funny. But anyways everyone I'm sorry about my friends attitude, and I wish you put this behind you. And for the people calling him "pirate scum" that's a bit too far, dontcha think? To the people who are gonna put nasty quotes on me after, that's cool, I apoligize for apoligizing. And by the way if it makes anyone feel better this account is on the edge to being banned. Goodbye.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Goodbye

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have payed for Dreamboard, and some of the available themes, and I honestly say they are worth every penny, I only use pirated stuff as a try before buying, I believe it is not fair to the developer(s) to steal his/her/their hard work....

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

mod close this tread , it only and will only keep on leading to piracy talk!! We don't want non of this on modmyi!!

is this to hard for some peoples to understand?