Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cake Slider Help?

Default Cake Slider Help?
    Hi I'm new to the site and I just created an account on ModMyi so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Anyway, I downloaded the Cake Slider theme from Cydia and I used Clear Lockscreen 4.0 to get rid of the gray boxes that the time and slider are in. I can clearly see the the portal and the cake but the slider is still the little lock. How do I make it so it's the stick figure flying into the cake like in the screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Terence57 View Post
    Hi I'm new to the site and I just created an account on ModMyi so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Anyway, I downloaded the Cake Slider theme from Cydia and I used Clear Lockscreen 4.0 to get rid of the gray boxes that the time and slider are in. I can clearly see the the portal and the cake but the slider is still the little lock. How do I make it so it's the stick figure flying into the cake like in the screenshot?
    I have the same problem on certain themes and sometimes it shows it but it's small for some reason

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    from cydia you can download android lock and once you have downloaded and installed that go into your settings scroll down and find android lock click it and find the tab for settings for android lock and turn the opacity all the way down. or you can get the cydia app lock hide message me if you have any problems

This works I tried it my self

When I'm Good, I'm Very Good iGood's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ Yeah works for me too!

I just got this slider and did everything that was mentioned b4. However, the stick figure does not appear anymore (with the Android slider) and I still can't get the box around the clock to go away.