+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf2 theme problems

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
Hey I just changed my iOS to 4.2.1 on my Ipod 4th gen from 4.1. In 4.1 my buuf2 theme could work perfectly fine with lockscreen and all but since
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Buuf2 theme problems
    Hey I just changed my iOS to 4.2.1 on my Ipod 4th gen from 4.1. In 4.1 my buuf2 theme could work perfectly fine with lockscreen and all but since i changed, my lockscreen doesnt change and when i open a folder to see the apps it reverts to the default background... This is truly annoying. Can any kind soul help? will post some pics soon.

On another note, im pretty new to this buuf2 thing so can anyone teach me how to add new icon changes?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yea, I have the same problems on my iPhone 3GS after updating. The dock background also isn't working. We'll have to wait for an update to fix these issues, and as far as new icons go, you'll have to wait to see if any updated packs or versions are released. This theme has been going a long time, so I hope it's still being supported. One of my favs for sure!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got the same problem now with 4.3.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ive updated to 4.3.5 and this Theme works fine although i have noticed that the Dock icons have borders on them which is not the biggest issue but if someone could tell me how to get rid of them would b appreciated. Thanks