Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4 different wallpaper each page?

Default iOS 4 different wallpaper each page?
    Is there any way at all to have a different wallpaper for each page on iOS 4, or do I need 3.1.3? I really want to use an HTC Sense theme on my ipt 2g.
    I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apples $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong Im going to destroy Android, because its a stolen product. Im willing to go thermonuclear war on this
    -Steve Jobs

"We have always been shameless about stealing great ideas."
    -Steve Jobs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Um no. Just about everything that works for fw 3.1.3 works for ios4 try bosspaper from cydia which let's you customize wallpapers

Any wallpaper app only allows one wallpaper on ios4, but 3 and down could have a different wallpaper each page.
    I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apples $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong Im going to destroy Android, because its a stolen product. Im willing to go thermonuclear war on this
    -Steve Jobs

"We have always been shameless about stealing great ideas."
    -Steve Jobs

I thought you could do it by sshing into the phone and editing the images a page1.png,page2.com and so on.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Last edited by Malves; 12-12-2010 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Wrong answer.