+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wallpaper & Lockscreen !PLEASE HELP!

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
I am currently making a Dissidia Theme for ipod and maybe iphone, but i cannot decide which wallpaper and lockscreen combination I should use. :S Please help me and tell
    Thanks
    Default Wallpaper & Lockscreen !PLEASE HELP!
    I am currently making a Dissidia Theme for ipod and maybe iphone, but i cannot decide which wallpaper and lockscreen combination I should use. :S
    Please help me and tell me what u think.
    When I finished the theme, I will add it to cydia.
    Either the combination with Tidus and Jecht, or the other one...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wallpaper & Lockscreen !PLEASE HELP!-img_0122.png   Wallpaper & Lockscreen !PLEASE HELP!-img_0123.png   Wallpaper & Lockscreen !PLEASE HELP!-img_0125.png   Wallpaper & Lockscreen !PLEASE HELP!-img_0124.png  

Thanks

It all looks pretty good... And I don't evn no what this themes about... U could make different combos and have them all in the theme download

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would take the first whit the last one

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattisme View Post
    It all looks pretty good... And I don't evn no what this themes about... U could make different combos and have them all in the theme download
    Dissidia is an action RPG form Square Enix. In this epic title, all protagonists and villains form the Final Fantasy series come together to battle each other. Check out IGN: Dissidia Final Fantasy for more information.

Thanks, folks!
    I chose to go with Jtje96 decision and am currently working on a flying chocobo loading icon for the statusbar.
    @Mattisme: Dissidia is a PSP action RPG from Square Enix. Check ign.com out for more info.
    Last edited by kaldzkur; 11-14-2010 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost