+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "slide to view" change

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
I'm sorry if this isn't the proper section, but I couldn't find any other section that would suit this. How do I get the "slide to view" when you get
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default "slide to view" change
    I'm sorry if this isn't the proper section, but I couldn't find any other section that would suit this.

How do I get the "slide to view" when you get a notification to not say anything.
    I tried editing the strings but I didn't get anything different.

The apps I use notifications on are eBuddy, and Facebook.
    I'm guessing it has to do with things like ebuddy.app folders but I don't know too much about those, please help.

SnR
    Thanks

I don't understand your question. Are you talking about the slider on the lock screen after a push notification?
    If so, it should be in the strings file in springboard.app.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Try going into settings. Turn off your notifications to ebuddy, and facebook. That will stop it unless I misunderstood your question.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I believe he is talking about the lock screen notifications. I did some messing around on my iPod Touch and figured out how to do it. FIRST, you have to have MyStrings. This is a paid app but I got a cracked version. If you need help with getting a cracked version, let me know in a message and I'll give you a full tutorial. Anyway, once you have the MyStrings app, go into it via settings.app and go to where it says sliders. Then, once in the Sliders section, go to "Remote Notifications" there should be TWO of these. One saying right under it "slide to view" and another saying something like "slide to @%" you want to edit the one that says "slide to @%". If you want it to say absolutely nothing, just hit backspace till there's nothing there. Or you can put in custom text like I did in the picture that will HOPEFULLY upload with this message despite my slow internet. SO, hope this works and if you need any more help PLEASE let me know. Have fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "slide to view" change-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg