Results 1 to 15 of 15

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Itouch 4.0.2 3G jailbreak?

  1. #1
    Default Itouch 4.0.2 3G jailbreak?
    Does anyone know or have an idea when the jailbreak is going to come out for 3G 4.0.3 mc model touch?
    Thanks,
    Tacos

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iowntacos For This Useful Post:

    Aaronkilla (11-26-2010)

  3. #2
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,789
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

    Once 4.1 comes out we will know more, until then we just have to wait patiently

  4. #3

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowntacos View Post
    Does anyone know or have an idea when the jailbreak is going to come out for 3G 4.0.3 mc model touch?
    Thanks,
    Tacos
    Please see my post here: I Just Found A New Downgrade Method - ALL Devices (Including MC Models) as I have found a solution to your problem, as well as many others too!

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by leviernst View Post
    Please see my post here: I Just Found A New Downgrade Method - ALL Devices (Including MC Models) as I have found a solution to your problem, as well as many others too!
    Ummmmm got a simpler version? Lol I'm lazy..

  7. #6
    it is simple, i just describe it in detail for the less knowledgeable people...

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by leviernst View Post
    it is simple, i just describe it in detail for the less knowledgeable people...
    Haha does that mean I'm stupid?

  9. #8
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SnR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antioch, CA
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    There will be no jailbreak for iOS 4.02. Update to 4.1 and wait, or downgrade.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowntacos View Post
    Haha does that mean I'm stupid?
    No, it just means that I have included LOTS of details for the less technical people! :P

  11. #10
    When dose the 4.1 jailbreak come out

  12. #11
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,789
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Liled207 View Post
    When dose the 4.1 jailbreak come out
    When it is ready.

  13. #12
    I have no clue in jailbreaking my itouch ! I need madddd help .

  14. #13
    I used greenpois0n for my jailbreak and it works fine

  15. #14
    Does anyone know the easiest way to downgrade iPod 4.2 to 4.0? I'm a 1st timer & have no idea wut 2 do. Can u help? Tks

  16. #15

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •