+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My ipod windows 7 theme

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
Okay I have seriously never posted anything before and just got my ipod touch last week...my son got his ipod touch and after playing around with it I had to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default My ipod windows 7 theme
    Okay I have seriously never posted anything before and just got my ipod touch last week...my son got his ipod touch and after playing around with it I had to get one for myself! So I was looking at some themes and got the Windows 7 Ultimate...can't remember the naem of the guy who made it so sorry for not giving credit...and it was really cool but I wanted to have a side bar for widgets. After playing around with a bunch of different stuff I finally was able to modify the background image for page 0 and put five "widget" pics on the sidebar, then used transparent icons named the same as those apps so that when I click on the picture, it takes me to my clock, calendar, etc. So if I can figure out how to post a pic of it here I will...I am attaching it to this message so I don't know if it will show up or whatever. it is all totally stuff from other people's themes that I sort of rearranged and swapped out for other stuff, so it is not mine in any regard as far as credit goes! I'm just a bored mom having way too much fun with my ipod LOL

Okay forgot to add the rest of the pics for the theme...the little "windows" button in the bottom left corner is functional and takes you to one of the screens shown, and the buttons along the bottom take you to the other screens shown too. also in the bottom far right there is a little "view desktop" button that takes you back to the main screen. This theme is so fun! I have an HTC Hero so I was really used to being able to customize my phone and put things wherever I wanted and it really bothered me that with the ipod it was just a bunch of icons taking up pages and pages! With this theme you can put things in folders (as shown in a few of the screenshots below) and organize everything so it's not just all out there in a big jumbled mess!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My ipod windows 7  theme-img_0009.png   My ipod windows 7  theme-img_0010.png   My ipod windows 7  theme-img_0011.png   My ipod windows 7  theme-img_0012.png   My ipod windows 7  theme-img_0013.png  
    Last edited by biggest_noob; 06-11-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: add pics...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biggest_noob For This Useful Post:

iPodTouchHakr (05-07-2011), Nicki961 (07-29-2010), vijay_msc04 (05-06-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone VaderForce's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a really nice theme I love how you arranged the icons & widgets.
    =Is the quality of your life, the outcome of your own thoughts?=

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VaderForce For This Useful Post:

iPodTouchHakr (05-07-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how did u do it i like the theme and i want it please

Green Apple
    Thanks

Mint as theme, i love it !