+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help!

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
I have recently jailbroken my ipod touch 3g 3.1.3OS with the Spirit Jailbreak. I have been using this site to get knowledge on how to do different things. Now is
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Please help!
    I have recently jailbroken my ipod touch 3g 3.1.3OS with the Spirit Jailbreak.
    I have been using this site to get knowledge on how to do different things.
    Now is what i need to know:

- I made a custom them and I want to put it on my ipod. I have WinSCP and Winterboard, but i cannot get the Customize app for some reason. Now i can get most of the things on no problem but i don't know how to change the slider bar. By that i mean the actual bar that the button is slid on in the power off and lock screens. Can you guys please help me!

Other things you could help me on:

- is it possible to get customize for my generation and OS ipod. and if so can you give sources. I have Cydia and Rock.

-Also, is it possible to get Icy for my Ipod.

- And lastly, how do i go about getting themes and stuff i make onto cydia and similar programs?

PLEASE HELP!

iPhone? More like MyPhone smokingkiils's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not amazing on theming but to to change the slider bar image yyou have to make the images with the right dimensions, then put it in the right folder. (not sure what folder sorry) and then name the image bottombarknobgrey or something along those lines, as i said you might have to google some themeing guidess for extra details

What's Jailbreak? Lovebirdparakeet's Avatar
    Thanks

Customize does not work.

And icy wont work with your os.

Just put your themes in in your device via ssh put the folder in stash/themes drag it in. I will be making a video about how to make a theme. Be sure to watch it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Lovebirdparakeet; 06-09-2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

If I were you I would downgrade to 3.1.2 and use Blackrain until all the cydia apps are ready for 4