+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Edit Charging Background image

is a discussion within the

iPod Themes

forums, a part of the

iPod Mods

section;
hi dudes, today i changed some images and styles of my ipod touch. i want to change the style of my ipod near to the android one. so i added
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Edit Charging Background image
    hi dudes,

today i changed some images and styles of my ipod touch.
    i want to change the style of my ipod near to the android one. so i added an animated on css based background image for the springboard.

but i want to edit my background of the lockscreen too.
    so i installed the same style of the springboard on the lockscreen. it failed....
    i tried it with a normal image (size 320x480 pixel and the name LockBackground.png).

but if i connect my ipod with the dock, the image disabled and a black screen with an edited battery logo appears.

how can i change the "charging background" -> black to the same image like the normal lockscreen one

please help and ignor the bad english
    Last edited by harican89; 03-08-2010 at 12:26 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ummm... You cant but you could try editing the battery icon and make it that picture

Thanks
    Thanked 8,186 Times in 2,088 Posts

Just put a HTML file with the following code into your theme, next to LockBackground.png.
    The file is named LockBackground.html.
    Or download the one I attached.
    <html><head>
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>
    <style>
    body {
    background-image:url("LockBackground.png");
    }
    </style>
    </body></html>
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlecAvenger View Post
    Ummm... You cant but you could try editing the battery icon and make it that picture
    the problem is, that the charging battery icon whic appears if you plug the dock connector in, havent the full size of the screen.

if you make it larger thatn the space out of the small pixeld area it will be cut.
    so thats not the key...

Just put a HTML file with the following code into your theme, next to LockBackground.png.
    The file is named LockBackground.html.
    Or download the one I attached.

Read more about support by modmyi.com
    thats something ivent try yet, but i will try it now and answer again if this is gona usefull... i hope so

ps: ive done it for the normal background too... now its the same "video background" like the pixed google nexus one... its gona use a css template...

update:
    ive try the tip of wim66 but there's already a prob...now ive got the background image while iam charging and plug the dock connector of...
    but while iam charging its overlay the batterystatus icon... so i dont really know how full the battery is...
    is there a possibility to edit the priority of the background image?
    Last edited by harican89; 03-29-2010 at 06:38 AM.