Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'm about to cry please help! :(

is a discussion within the

iPod Service, Warranties, and Repairs

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Today I did a tethered jailbreak for my ipod 4th generation ios 6.1.5. I downloaded the application from Cydia: LocalIAPStore (makes in app purchases free). So all excited and happy
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation I'm about to cry please help! :(
    Today I did a tethered jailbreak for my ipod 4th generation ios 6.1.5. I downloaded the application from Cydia: LocalIAPStore (makes in app purchases free). So all excited and happy I went into dragonvale and went to buy 3000 gems for $100, It asked me for my apple password I typed it in then it said you must confirm something and took me to my moms credit card info page. I didn't press a thing, closed out and went back to dragonvale and it gave me my gems. Amazed, I bought 5 more 100 dollar bundles of gems, after buying them I wondered what if I did get charged for the gems?!?!?! So I made sure LocalIAPStore was enabled and it was. I went to iTunes it showed NO inapp purchase for dragonvale. My question is did they purchases go to my mom's credit card or did LocalIAPStore do it's job? Please answer we are talking about $600 dollars so if I did I might as well know for sure and be prepared for a great deal of yelling when my parents find out.

Thanks
    locallAPStore did its job and it did not send your purchases to itunes, dont worry mate (:

iPhone? More like MyPhone BrainSmashR's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...you're not certain about the 1st purchase so you made 5 more? You should be grounded either way until you learn the value of a dollar!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angelorocks View Post
    Today I did a tethered jailbreak for my ipod 4th generation ios 6.1.5. I downloaded the application from Cydia: LocalIAPStore (makes in app purchases free). So all excited and happy I went into dragonvale and went to buy 3000 gems for $100, It asked me for my apple password I typed it in then it said you must confirm something and took me to my moms credit card info page. I didn't press a thing, closed out and went back to dragonvale and it gave me my gems. Amazed, I bought 5 more 100 dollar bundles of gems, after buying them I wondered what if I did get charged for the gems?!?!?! So I made sure LocalIAPStore was enabled and it was. I went to iTunes it showed NO inapp purchase for dragonvale. My question is did they purchases go to my mom's credit card or did LocalIAPStore do it's job? Please answer we are talking about $600 dollars so if I did I might as well know for sure and be prepared for a great deal of yelling when my parents find out.
    I hope your parents find out and take your ipod away. Thief.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve11 For This Useful Post:

PokemonDesigner (12-27-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,152 Times in 5,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steve11 View Post
    I hope your parents find out and take your ipod away. Thief.
    Haha! Exactly!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

iPhone? More like MyPhone BrainSmashR's Avatar
    Thanks

Once is an accident, SIX is not and Steve11 offered the best solution to the problem (which isn't whether or not the app works). At minimum wage $600 is 82.75 hours....this kid potentially blew 2 weeks pay on a game!! If he was working for that money, you can bet your [bottom dollar] he wouldn't have blown it on Dragonvale!!
    Last edited by Orby; 12-27-2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Keep it clean...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BrainSmashR For This Useful Post:

Steve11 (12-27-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone one_crazy_dude's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope it goes on his mothers credit card. It is not allowed to discuss stealing from the developers who take the time to make these games.
    I Like Eletronics

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one_crazy_dude View Post
    It is not allowed to discuss stealing from the developers who take the time to make these games.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.