+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Backup extractor encrypted

is a discussion within the

iPod Service, Warranties, and Repairs

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Hi all, I jail broke my device successfully but when I tried to restore from my backup It didn't work it was an encrypted backup and on iPhone backup extractor
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Backup extractor encrypted
    Hi all, I jail broke my device successfully but when I tried to restore from my backup It didn't work it was an encrypted backup and on iPhone backup extractor it only extracts two of the 469 veryvaluable family holiday pics I had on there please could you give any advice on how to decrypt or get all my images back for free

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arhum View Post
    Hi all, I jail broke my device successfully but when I tried to restore from my backup It didn't work it was an encrypted backup and on iPhone backup extractor it only extracts two of the 469 veryvaluable family holiday pics I had on there please could you give any advice on how to decrypt or get all my images back for free
    EaseUS MobiSaver is an iPhone backup extractor. It can access and extract your iTunes backup even it is encrypted for security reasons. You can preview and check if the software help you find all your lost pictures before you pay for it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There is not a free way.