Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ********** is slow!

is a discussion within the

iPod Service, Warranties, and Repairs

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Hey everyone! Two days ago I purchased an iPod touch 4G. Five minutes out of the box and I've already jailbroken it but I seem to have some pretty big
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question ********** is slow!
    Hey everyone! Two days ago I purchased an iPod touch 4G. Five minutes out of the box and I've already jailbroken it but I seem to have some pretty big downloading issues. When I download apps from **********, I get around 5KBPS. These speeds aren't normal for me at all. To make sure it wasn't just my internet, I pulled up ********** on my iPhone 3GS, and tried downloading the same exact app, from the same source and was getting nearly 800KBS and sometimes I even hit 1MB a second.

When I'm on the internet on the iPod 4G it seems to load quickly, everything is normal. When I start to download tweaks from cydia they freeze and stop downloading, and I have to restart the download 3-4 times normally, and ********** speeds are slow

So quick recap
    Downloaded same app from ********** from the same source on two different devices (iPhone 3GS and iPod 4G) at different times and the iPod 4G only gets 5KB's a second while the iPhone 3GS can reach up to 1MBPS

Anyway to fix these speeds? I'm nearly 100% sure it's not slow internet problems because the results were consistent each time I tested it out with each device.

Thank you for the help guys!

I'm not sure why that word is blanked out, but I think you guys get the drift here.
    Last edited by JacobMorse; 01-15-2012 at 01:30 AM. Reason: New member

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

No help with piracy. Sorry

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Thread closed.

Forum Rules

Talking about warez sites or cracked apps is against the forum rules consider this a warning.