Results 1 to 10 of 10

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPod touch 4g white glass/digitizer

  1. #1
    Grand Master elitejelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /var/stash/Themes.bC5dlp
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 39 Times in 37 Posts

    Default iPod touch 4g white glass/digitizer
    Hello I'm looking for a white glass/digitizer for itouch 4g. Trying to find place that's somewhat cheap and most importantly they can be trusted. Let me know, thanks MMI community!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1315931883.751223.jpg 
Views:	17913 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	547388  

  2. #2
    i found one website selling the white touch panel,i ordered once from them,it's trustable,but they ship from China,needs about 2 weeks to deliver to USA,hope it's useful for you
    the single white touch screen
    White Apple iPod Touch 4G Touch Screen Panel Digitizer Replacement+Open Tools and 3M adhesive Strip

    and the lcd+digitizer assembly
    NEW OEM White iPod touch 4G LCD+Digitizer Replacement Assembly (Pre-installed)+3M Adhesive Strip

  3. #3
    Swbox or muchbuy
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Swbox or muchbuy
    Xcrater.com

  5. #5
    Grand Master elitejelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /var/stash/Themes.bC5dlp
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 39 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesugar0920 View Post
    i found one website selling the white touch panel,i ordered once from them,it's trustable,but they ship from China,needs about 2 weeks to deliver to USA,hope it's useful for you
    the single white touch screen
    White Apple iPod Touch 4G Touch Screen Panel Digitizer Replacement+Open Tools and 3M adhesive Strip

    and the lcd+digitizer assembly
    NEW OEM White iPod touch 4G LCD+Digitizer Replacement Assembly (Pre-installed)+3M Adhesive Strip
    Thanks! I think I might with this company. All the others were like $70-80 for the glass/digitizer. Do you know how much I could sell the black one for? It in perfect condition, I just want to have a white itouch.

  6. #6
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    OZARK, MO
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I have a question guys. People sell these on eBay, and other websites. But what I'm curious is about the LCD quality. Does anyone know if the LCD screen itself is OEM? Does it have retina display technology, meaning the 640x960? Pixel/resolution?

    Thx

  7. #7
    When converting from black to white, does the gasket around the lcd need to be bough separately or does that come with the digitizer? Or are they the same color across both devices?

  8. #8
    Grand Master elitejelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /var/stash/Themes.bC5dlp
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 39 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sharopo View Post
    When converting from black to white, does the gasket around the lcd need to be bough separately or does that come with the digitizer? Or are they the same color across both devices?
    I think most of them come with the digitizer, glass, and LCD screen. Never did get around to this project, but still would be cool to do.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by elitejelly View Post
    I think most of them come with the digitizer, glass, and LCD screen. Never did get around to this project, but still would be cool to do.
    I'm going to have to haha, i dropped my ipod yesterday and shattered the screen, i figured if i'm going to be replacing it, might as well upgrade, so to speak(;

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by elitejelly View Post
    Hello I'm looking for a white glass/digitizer for itouch 4g. Trying to find place that's somewhat cheap and most importantly they can be trusted. Let me know, thanks MMI community!!
    We're Muchbuy, what can we do for you? Any question, pls feel free to let us know,thanks

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •