+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod touch 4g white glass/digitizer

is a discussion within the

iPod Service, Warranties, and Repairs

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Hello I'm looking for a white glass/digitizer for itouch 4g. Trying to find place that's somewhat cheap and most importantly they can be trusted. Let me know, thanks MMI community!!
    Thanks

Default iPod touch 4g white glass/digitizer
    Hello I'm looking for a white glass/digitizer for itouch 4g. Trying to find place that's somewhat cheap and most importantly they can be trusted. Let me know, thanks MMI community!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPod touch 4g white glass/digitizer-imageuploadedbymodmyi1315931883.751223.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i found one website selling the white touch panel,i ordered once from them,it's trustable,but they ship from China,needs about 2 weeks to deliver to USA,hope it's useful for you
    the single white touch screen
    White Apple iPod Touch 4G Touch Screen Panel Digitizer Replacement+Open Tools and 3M adhesive Strip

and the lcd+digitizer assembly
    NEW OEM White iPod touch 4G LCD+Digitizer Replacement Assembly (Pre-installed)+3M Adhesive Strip

Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,213 Posts

Swbox or muchbuy
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Swbox or muchbuy
    Xcrater.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesugar0920 View Post
    i found one website selling the white touch panel,i ordered once from them,it's trustable,but they ship from China,needs about 2 weeks to deliver to USA,hope it's useful for you
    the single white touch screen
    White Apple iPod Touch 4G Touch Screen Panel Digitizer Replacement+Open Tools and 3M adhesive Strip

and the lcd+digitizer assembly
    NEW OEM White iPod touch 4G LCD+Digitizer Replacement Assembly (Pre-installed)+3M Adhesive Strip
    Thanks! I think I might with this company. All the others were like $70-80 for the glass/digitizer. Do you know how much I could sell the black one for? It in perfect condition, I just want to have a white itouch.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a question guys. People sell these on eBay, and other websites. But what I'm curious is about the LCD quality. Does anyone know if the LCD screen itself is OEM? Does it have retina display technology, meaning the 640x960? Pixel/resolution?

Thx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When converting from black to white, does the gasket around the lcd need to be bough separately or does that come with the digitizer? Or are they the same color across both devices?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sharopo View Post
    When converting from black to white, does the gasket around the lcd need to be bough separately or does that come with the digitizer? Or are they the same color across both devices?
    I think most of them come with the digitizer, glass, and LCD screen. Never did get around to this project, but still would be cool to do.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elitejelly View Post
    I think most of them come with the digitizer, glass, and LCD screen. Never did get around to this project, but still would be cool to do.
    I'm going to have to haha, i dropped my ipod yesterday and shattered the screen, i figured if i'm going to be replacing it, might as well upgrade, so to speak(;

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elitejelly View Post
    We're Muchbuy, what can we do for you? Any question, pls feel free to let us know,thanks