+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i cant restore my ipod touch after bug jailbreaking.

is a discussion within the

iPod Service, Warranties, and Repairs

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
Hello, i have tried to jailbreak my ipod touch 3g 8gb 4.2.1 on my windowsXP, first i used redsn0w, and it was right verison and right .Ipsw, but it was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation i cant restore my ipod touch after bug jailbreaking.
    Hello, i have tried to jailbreak my ipod touch 3g 8gb 4.2.1 on my windowsXP, first i used redsn0w, and it was right verison and right .Ipsw, but it was just stucked on "exploiting with limera1n" i tryed it some times but still dident work. So i tryed greenpois0n but when it was done i installed cydia, but it turned white, when i pressed it, it did not start, and I could not delete it. And I tryed to restore the whole ipod, so everything dissapeared exept for the greenpois0n loader and cydia. so i desided to try blackra1n but when i tryed that, Blackra1n was just crashing, and before starting it, it said "ASL.DLL" is missing. and i really need to JailBreak my ipod touch fast becouse i am going away for a couple of weeks soon and i need some games.
    if anyone knows some other program that are like cydia (with free games and stuffs like that) they could post it and a tutorial how to get it.
    So if ANYONE could help it would be VERY nice of them.
    or if anyone know how i can restore my ipod
    (need answer VERY FAST)
    sorry for bad english.

//Frags

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread is against forum rules. Asking for piracy is not allowed.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way