+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springboard Crashes on App redirect

is a discussion within the

iPod Service, Warranties, and Repairs

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
I've recently upgraded and jailbroke using greenp0ison, and have re-installed all my packages. However, whenever am app tries to use another app(i.e. an app opening safari) springboard will crash and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Springboard Crashes on App redirect
    I've recently upgraded and jailbroke using greenp0ison, and have re-installed all my packages.
    However, whenever am app tries to use another app(i.e. an app opening safari) springboard will crash and I'll be in safemode.
    I installed crash reporter (and when that redirected to install syslogd, another crash ), but that doesn't help. It takes no guesses, and the syslog file just says "## syslog".
    This doesn't happen in safe mode, nor does safari opening a youtube video cause any problems.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I've included the crash report(I had to split it, but haven't changed anything), and I believe that it states everything that I have running, although I can include a list of my installed packages if necessary.

EDIT:never mind, it was my multitask enabler. I have to change some files instead of using a theme
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Epsillon; 02-14-2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Fixed, more or less

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Maybe your iDevice , can't handle that
    Last edited by Shady1213; 02-23-2011 at 03:25 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Same issue - can you share your fix?
    Hi - not sure if you still monitor this post, but in the case you do, can you post your fix? I am having exactly the same issue, and I uninstalled winterboard and disabled all themes, and I still have the same problem.

Thanks so much!

J

Quote Originally Posted by Epsillon View Post
    I've recently upgraded and jailbroke using greenp0ison, and have re-installed all my packages.
    However, whenever am app tries to use another app(i.e. an app opening safari) springboard will crash and I'll be in safemode.
    I installed crash reporter (and when that redirected to install syslogd, another crash ), but that doesn't help. It takes no guesses, and the syslog file just says "## syslog".
    This doesn't happen in safe mode, nor does safari opening a youtube video cause any problems.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I've included the crash report(I had to split it, but haven't changed anything), and I believe that it states everything that I have running, although I can include a list of my installed packages if necessary.

EDIT:never mind, it was my multitask enabler. I have to change some files instead of using a theme