+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch Won't Boot

is a discussion within the

iPod Service, Warranties, and Repairs

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
So I recently found my iPod today after not having it for like a week, and it doesn't boot now. It will go to the Apple Logo and stay there
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPod Touch Won't Boot
    So I recently found my iPod today after not having it for like a week, and it doesn't boot now. It will go to the Apple Logo and stay there for like 3 minutes and then just turn off. Even when I plug it in to the computer or wall charger nothing happens. It does not show up in iTunes either. Idk how to restore it, and even if I did, I need a way to get the music off of it, otherwise there goes like all my music.

Can anybody help?

Thanks
    Same kind of thing happened to my ipod except mine shows up in iTunes but thats because I put mine into recovery mode. I dont think theres much you can do i've tried everything. The following were completely unsuccessful: SSH, restore, rejailbreak, dfu mode, and recovery mode. I believe i get error 9 or 16.

But anyways depending on what iPod model you have, you can sell it broken and get up to $60. thats what im doing with my ipt2 16gig

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Go to apple store, they'll give you another one if its really bad. or they'll fix the one you have.
    They gave me another one, and i had the exact same problem. Had to pay 5 dollars though, not a big fee.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Keep pressed power+home buttons and connect it to PC... iTunes will restore original soft.