+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: weird streaming problem...

is a discussion within the

iPod Service, Warranties, and Repairs

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
I use an iPhone 3gs that's jailbroken and lately I've been surprised by an annoyng problem with safari and streaming on sites like YouTube and such. on YouTube, sometimes as
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default weird streaming problem...
    I use an iPhone 3gs that's jailbroken and lately I've been surprised by an annoyng problem with safari and streaming on sites like YouTube and such. on YouTube, sometimes as the video loads, the screen is pushed vertically rather than landscape, and when it's finished loading and plays, it only plays sound and there's no video. also on some other streaming sites, the page gives me options to either download to downloads folder or to play the media using QuickTime? o.O.... I use the option to play from QuickTime to do streaming but ts also very weird and annoying to do that everytime...

Im thinking maybe one of my apps interfere with it? or maybe I have like an iPhone virus that's trying to piss me off any ideas would be great

thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

what site?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hmm well an example used to be for veoh... but now for veoh I get "not found (error to origin)"