Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken iPod Touch 5g wont turn on

Unhappy Jailbroken iPod Touch 5g wont turn on
    Hello!
    Well I stop using my iPod for about 1 month, now that I want to use it, it wont turn on. The battery probably drained and also it display nothing, I even do not know if itīs charging but I think that itīs because I have already try charging my brotherīs iPhone with the same sync cable and dock, and it does. *It a Jailbroken iPod touch 5g 32 GB With iOs 7.0.2

I have tried a lot of thing but nothing seems to work.
    -I have already leave it charging all the night, try turn it on holding the sleep/turn and home button at the same time for about 10 secs and then only the home button and nothing while connected to my pc with iTunes open, and nothing. It would not display nothing, no apple logo, no itunes logo, nothing.
    -The ipod touch does not appear connected to my pc.
    -I have also tried with other Pc and nothing.

Something very strange happened, I tried to turn it on by holding down the home button while connecting my iPod to the pc, and after maybe 20 seconds and image appear into my iPod touch screen but it disappeared instantly. It gave me hope that my iPod is not completely dead, but anyways I still do not know what is going on. It was something like a battery with low power in the top with the end of the charging cable underneath.
    I figure out that maybe the battery with low power was indicating that my iPod had low battery, something very strange because I leave it charging the night before. Then again the next day I leave it charging for maybe 7 hour and still nothing.
    I really want my iPod Touch back, I miss it .

Any kind of help I would really appreciate it, A LOT!

That sounds odd; I'm very inexperienced with Apple-related issues, but where did you leave it for a month? Any specific place?