Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about ipod that won't boot up.

Default Question about ipod that won't boot up.
    I am trying to fix a friends ipod 3g, it has pictures she needs that aren't backed up, so I can't restore it. I have tried hard reboot, plugging into itunes, jailbreaking, tinyumbrella, everything I could think of.

The ipod will stay on the apple logo screen for a few minutes then show this -8daeaf70-9cfd-434b-8559-ba5099a75718.png
    which I have never seen before, so I'm at a loss.

my last resort is thinking about removing the hard drive and trying to access the data without needing it in the device or being turned on... is that even remotely possible?

I am not a newbie, I've jailbroke/troubleshooted ipod 2g/3g/4g, iphone 3g/3gs/4/4s/5s and an ipad 2, but I have never ran across this before.
    Tempus Fugit

I like to help whomever and whenever I can, always feel free to message me, or message me on my facebook, I don't mind either way. And to the big modders and devs, thanks a bunch for all yall do that makes the rest of our lives easier and/or more fun

~bayjell~

Bump!
    Please anyone?
    Just a simple, "yes it's possible" or "no, it's not possible" would be great...
    Tempus Fugit

I like to help whomever and whenever I can, always feel free to message me, or message me on my facebook, I don't mind either way. And to the big modders and devs, thanks a bunch for all yall do that makes the rest of our lives easier and/or more fun

~bayjell~

No, it's not possible, sorry