Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HELP] Safe Mode Loop When Unlocking

Default [HELP] Safe Mode Loop When Unlocking
    Hello,

First I Apologize if this is in the wrong section, please do tell me if it is and where to move it.

The Problem is on my iPod Touch

Specs
    iPod Touch 4th Generation
    8 GB
    IOS 6.0.1 Tethered Jailbroken (With Redsnow)

Problem : What happens is that i just restored my iTouch and jailbroke it tethered with the latest redsnow. Afterwards, I install a few tweaks (SBSETTINGS, iSHSHit, Android Lock XT, etc.) I then just boot my device. I haven't yet placed a passcode to enter my device so i simply slide to unlock. However, when i do it now it shows the apple boot logo and goes to safe mode. I then exit safe mode and i go back to the slide to unlock screen in normal mode. This time however i try something different. Since i hadn't yet entered a password i selected the camera icon then click the home button and i am inside my home screen. Which narrows down the problem. I can't keep going on like this so please do tell me how to fix it.

Thanks in Advance,

[UPDATE] I Uninstalled Android Lock XT and It's Fixed. However, It shows that it is compatible. My question now is what happened.

[UPDATE] Time to time some of the cydia apps act up on me like SBSETTINGS, does this still mean that Android Lock XT Was Causing this?
    Last edited by awesomeman123; 11-20-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Come on people someone help