Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipod touch 4g does not work.

Default Ipod touch 4g does not work.
    I installed Spire a few day agos and then I uninstalled it from Cydia, since then my ipod is "trapped" in the loop wheel and is pretty much useless. I have tried restoring, booting tethered and pretty much anything but nothing works. Please help...

Quote Originally Posted by NewbHacker View Post
    I installed Spire a few day agos and then I uninstalled it from Cydia, since then my ipod is "trapped" in the loop wheel and is pretty much useless. I have tried restoring, booting tethered and pretty much anything but nothing works. Please help...
    Dont worry... I was in your place at one point when i restarted my ipod while a tweak was installing because i thought cydia locked up. Here is what you need to do:

1 Boot your ipod into DFU mode (if you don't know how to do it, google it)
    2 While its in DFU mode, plug it in into your computer (try not to take too long or it will eventualy exit DFU mode) and open iTunes
    3 When iTunes says something about detecting an ipod in DFU mode choose restore and restore from backup (if you have one)
    4 After that, your ipod will be back to normal(or it should be)
    5 Jailbreak your ipod again(if needed)

There you go. Hope that fixes it. Anymore questions, just ask.

Thank you very much buckysam I restored my iPod however since it updated I have to wait for a new jailbreak to come out, i'lll be patient