Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod touch cannot be seen

Default iPod touch cannot be seen
    Hey guys, my sister got a new iPod touch 4G, and it cannot be seen by her Windows 7 PC. The machine can see my iPad and iPhone, both running iOS 5.0.1, but not her iPod. Funny thing is, when I put her iPod into Recovery mode, the PC can then see it... so I restored it to factory settings, but then after the reboot, ... nothing. The PC can't see it anymore.

Anyone have any ideas?

MattOnDemand,
    Are you using the same USB port for all devices? If so, id say try a different port. Just a thought.

how to put youtube videos on ipod?A free ipod video converter can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.) into the proper video formats (MPEG-4, H.264) that play on the iPod.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marrytalk View Post
    how to put youtube videos on ipod?A free ipod video converter can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid,flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.) into the proper video formats (MPEG-4, H.264) that play on the iPod.
    Go take your spam to some other forum.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way