Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipod touch help - will pay!!

Default Ipod touch help - will pay!!
    Alright so I have a major problem with my iPod Touch 2G. If you can help me fix the problem successfully I'll happily pay you through a Paypal Gift. Now the problem:

I tried to ctrl>click restore on iTunes, so I could pick my own IPSW, which was 4.0. The restore worked perfectly until my iPod displayed the connect to itunes logo, where theres an itunes logo and a usb pointing towards the logo.

iTunes never responded to the iPod, and when i unplugged the iPod and put it back in after like 5 minutes it showed the error " iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because an uknown error occurred (0xE8000065). "

I could easily solve this problem by putting my iPod into DFU mode and restoring it, BUT! the problem is my Lock Button doesn't work, which is needed in order to put your iPod into DFU mode.

WHOEVER HELPS ME FIX THIS PROBLEM AND RESTORE MY IPOD TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE WILL BE REWARDED WITH SOME MONEY!
    Like you could tell me a way that automatically puts your iPod into DFU.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Overcash View Post
    obvious noob is obvious
    speak English please, and i'm not a beginner in iPod/iPhone, I just don't have many posts on this forum.

if your iPod isn't jailboken and u have warranty just call apple. if u don't have warrenty just click and hold lots of buttons and it will be fixed soon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Thanks

PM me and I'll definitely give a reply, my secret recipe cannot be seen by the public, hahahha.