Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Introduces "Space Gray" Colors for iPod Nano, Shuffle and Touch

Thanks

Default Apple Introduces "Space Gray" Colors for iPod Nano, Shuffle and Touch

Amidst all of its other announcements, Apple added a “space gray” color option to the iPod touch, iPod nano and iPod shuffle lineup. The new color option was originally introduced for the iPhone 5S and made available for the iPod lineup. In addition to their standard colors, each of the devices can be purchased in Space Gray now, a color which replaces the existing black color.

There hasn’t been any price changes implemented, which means the 32 GB iPod touch is $299, the 16 GB iPod nano is $149, and the 2GB iPod shuffle is $49. The small color update for existing iPod products indicates that Apple doesn’t plan to make any further spec upgrades in the near future.

If you are interested in any of the newly-colored devices, you can find them on Apple’s Online Store and they’ll also be available at brick and mortar locations beginning on September 20.

Source: Apple via MacRumors

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

I guess this probably means no new iPods this year.

Thanks

When are they going to introduce the Haswell MacBook Pros!? The Haswell MacBook Air models have been out for 3 months now.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,388 Posts

The 'Space Greyer' the berry, the sweeter the juice...

Kind of annoyed by “space grey.” First off, it’s a stupid name. Second, I just like plain black products. I know they want to be more colorful, but a lot of people out there want plain old black. Maybe it’s just a way to differentiate from the black 5 and/or sell the black leather case?