Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screenshot Appears to Show Proof of a Jailbreak on iOS 7 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by dazdaman80 View Post
    Is this untethered ?, stop messing around and release it for gods sake !!! ; )
    Are u dumb why would they release it ios 7 isnt even out

Dang, I miss iOS7. The beta 2 on the 4S was unusable. I will put it back on when beta 3 comes out. You have to get used to it, but it is definitely better in all aspects. I just wish it had weather on the notification dropdown and that they got rid of 3 tabs, we don't need 'missed' or 'today'.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,328 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoits2000 View Post
    Dang, I miss iOS7. The beta 2 on the 4S was unusable. I will put it back on when beta 3 comes out. You have to get used to it, but it is definitely better in all aspects. I just wish it had weather on the notification dropdown and that they got rid of 3 tabs, we don't need 'missed' or 'today'.
    Can't you reinstall beta 1 if that worked better?

Quote Originally Posted by xhazex9x View Post
    Are u dumb why would they release it ios 7 isnt even out
    *Facepalm* Well done genius !, the fact that its not out yet should have given you enough of a clue that I was joking !. Stick around for a while, you'll soon understand.

Have iPhone4s running 6.x. If a jail break happens for 7.x will be buying a new iPhone 5. Until then the 4s does everything I need with existing jailbreak.

Also when Gen 4 LTE comes to my VIRGIN MOBILE (aka sprint) in my area I would upgrade. Right now it's still a slow roll out to the relative distant boonies of my small city (charleston SC)
    Last edited by offroad1994; 07-08-2013 at 10:52 AM.

the phone is upgrading itself by its own .... lol

I can't wait! I wish the process was a lot faster though, android users get a break on any device they get.
    Passionate tech blogger, student in college and part time worker at SoldMyDevice.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12