+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPod touch, iPod nano Shipping Without Revamped EarPods

is a discussion within the

iPod News

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
The source says iPod Touches always have a handicapped version of the headphones with no in-line controls and no microphone. I thought iPod Touches have always had a microphone and
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The source says iPod Touches always have a handicapped version of the headphones with no in-line controls and no microphone. I thought iPod Touches have always had a microphone and in-line controls since the 3rd generation iPod Touch (the first one with voice control). This is crazy!

[edit]

The 3rd-generation was the first with voice control. It had the in-line controls and mic:
    iPod Touch 3G Unboxing and First Look - YouTube

I'm also fairly-certain my 4th-gen had it too.
    [/edit]

In no uncertain terms, Apple clearly says the 5th-generation iPod Touch and the newest iPod Nano will include EarPods.

...now I see that the video shows an unboxing video of some Asian version. It doesn't have in-line controls. If the USA version is the same, Apple will need to update their site because it makes no distinction between the included EarPods and the ones revealed in mid-September.

Apple only sells 1 model for EarPods in their store and the iPod Touch page says EarPods are included. If they are some handicapped version, Apple will need to replace them free-of-charge to make this right.
    Last edited by Shigoroku; 10-09-2012 at 07:05 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The 3rd-generation was the first with voice control. It had the in-line controls and microphone:

Thanks

I'll stick with my 6 buck Monoprice bass enhanced earbuds. Simply the best for money.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shigoroku View Post
    The 3rd-generation was the first with voice control. It had the in-line controls and microphone:

Only with 32 and 64 gb ipods.

Thanks

I haven't Used a PAIR of Apple Headsets since the 2nd Gen iPod. Don't get me wrong the new iPod headsets for the iPhone look Amazing but no where NEAR the sound quality of my klipsch but Most people wouldn't spend $100 for a pair of earphones.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So glad I didn't order the new nano then. I thought about doing it just to get the headphones as additional lightning cable, but I ended up purchasing those 2 items separately via the apple store saving some money.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Why acting like we are surprised???????? This is normal apple politics, no one will complain anyway!! hahahah i love Apple they really got consumers in their pocket!!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12