+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Launches iPod Touch 5G User Guide in iBooks Store

is a discussion within the

iPod News

forums, a part of the

General iPod

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 769 Posts

Default Apple Launches iPod Touch 5G User Guide in iBooks Store

Following the notifications that Apple’s iPod touch 5G is beginning to ship to customers, Apple has launched the iPod touch 5G user guide into their iBooks store. It is a free download for all users and gives a detailed overview of the hardware on the device and the software that comes with it. Apple released the iPhone 5 user guide about two weeks ago.

Nothing too drastic has changed about the iPod touch 5G that any experienced iPod touch users would need a user guide for. If you are used to any of the older iPod touch models, then you should be able to figure out the fifth-generation model without any issues.

The iPod touch 5G user guide is 475 pages long and is aimed toward newer users that aren't familiar with the iOS device envoiment, as it shows where all the buttons are, what they do, as well as information about each individual application bundled with the iOS operating system.

The guide does go over the iPod touch 5G’s new loop, which can be used to fasten the device to your wrist and help avoid drops and falls that could mortally wound your new iPod touch.

You can download the free user guide from this link.

Sources: iBooks Store

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

**yawn**

Thanks
    Do people actually read books on their ipod touch? I mean using a iPad totally makes sense but on a 3.5 inch display?? hmmm

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffy559 View Post
    Do people actually read books on their ipod touch? I mean using a iPad totally makes sense but on a 3.5 inch display?? hmmm
    Yes!! I LOVE reading books on my iPhone and my girlfriend reads them on her iPod touch!